|Product Description EN ViroReal® Kit Parechovirus||Download PDF|
|Product Manual EN ViroReal® Kit Parechovirus||Download PDF|
|Material Safety Data Sheet EN ViroReal® Kit Parechovirus||Download PDF|
Background: Human parechoviruses are non-enveloped, positive single-stranded RNA viruses (ss(+)RNA) and are members of the Picornaviridae family. Six serotypes of human parechovirus have been identified (human parechovirus 1-6). Parechoviruses are responsible for gastrointestinal, respiratory and central nervous system infections. 95% of humans are carriers of human parechovirus since early life.
Description: ViroReal® Kit Parechovirus uses RT real-time PCR for the detection of the polyprotein gene of human parechovirus strains 1-6. Our carefully designed primers and probe ensure highest sensitivity and specificity. The kit consists of an assay mix for the detection of the pathogen as well as a positive control and an internal positive control (IPC). Reverse transcription and PCR can be performed in one reaction well. For more detailed information see here.
|Ordernumber||Reactions||Channel Pathogen||Channel IPC||Target|
Shipping Temperature: -20°C dry ice
- Amplification and detection: polyprotein gene of Parechovirus
- Transcription with thermostable MMLV Reverse Transcriptase (M-MLV)
- contains RNase Inhibitor to block RNA degradation
- Real-time PCR with rapid hot-start Taq DNA polymerase
- ROX™ dye as passive reference
- Internal Positive Control System to exclude false-negative results
- Optimized to handle RT-PCR inhibitors
- PCR- platforms: runs on all established standard real-time PCR- platforms
- Harmonized thermal profiles to run RNA and DNA samples simultaneously
- Available formats: Kit (with reaction mix) or Assay-only
PCR platforms: ViroReal® Kit Parechovirus is developed and validated for the Applied Biosystems® 7500 System (Thermo Fisher Scientific), LightCycler® 480 (Roche) and Mx3005P® QPCR System (Agilent), but is also suitable for other real-time PCR instruments.