We are dedicated specialists in molecular biology with long-standing experience in the fields of:
- Real-time PCR assay design, performance validation and production
- Provider of molecular biology services such as cloning, sequencing, fragment length analysis, SNP and gene expression analysis
- Research and development
- Contract research for pharmaceutical industry
Core areas of expertise are design, development and production of real-time PCR-based tests for the detection of various pathogens such as bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites, for applications in human and veterinary medicine.
- Customer needs set the standards of our operations
- Thus we strive for continous improvement in product and service quality
- Employees perform their work in consistency with current laboratory standards and state-of-the-art methods as outlined in our quality management system. Advanced training allows us to provide our clients a high level of professional service, keeping up to date with current developments in the field of DNA/RNA technology.
- The laboratory pledges non-disclosure of personal data and ensures data protection by taking appropriate measures.
Ingenetix combines product quality, data integrity and security as well as the highest laboratory standards. The laboratory participates regularly in inter-laboratory ring trials.
Head southeast on Erdberger Länder – at the Henkel company turn right onto the side road (sign Haidingergasse). Parking spaces are available in our parking garage. Access to the parking garage at: Erdberger Lände 30, 1030 Vienna
Driving directions for suppliers:
Haidingergasse 1, 1030 Vienna – Ring at Apleona – loading zone right after gate on the left
Public transport directions:
Bus 80A bus stop Friedensgasse – 5 minutes on foot
Bus 77A bus stop Apostelgasse – 10 minutes on foot
Bus 77A bus stop Kardinal-Nagl-Platz – 5 minutes on foot
U3 stop Kardinal-Nagl-Platz (exit Keinergasse) – 5 minutes on foot