|Product Description EN ViroReal® Kit Parvovirus B19||Download PDF|
|Product Manual EN ViroReal® Kit Parvovirus B19||Download PDF|
|Material Safety Data Sheet EN ViroReal® Kit Parvovirus B19||Download PDF|
Background: Parvovirus B19 is a linear single stranded DNA virus. The genetic diversity of the found B19 strains falls into the three well-recognized genotypes 1, 2 and 3 with approximately 10-15% nucleotide divergence between them. The virus is primarily spread by infected respiratory droplets, but also blood-borne or transplancentar transmission is possible. Infection with parvovirus B19 can cause erythema infectiosum, which is a childhood exanthem more commonly known as fifth disease, furthermore it might cause aplastic crisis, hydrops fetalis and arthropathy, but 25% of cases can remain asymptomatic.
Description: ViroReal® Kit Parvovirus B19 uses RT real-time PCR for the detection of the VP1 gene of the parvovirus B19 genotypes 1, 2 and 3. Our carefully designed primers and probe ensure highest sensitivity and specificity. The kit consists of an assay mix for the detection of the pathogen as well as a positive control and an internal positive control (IPC). Reverse transcription and PCR can be performed in one reaction well. For more detailed information see here.
|Ordernumber||Reactions||Channel Pathogen||Channel IPC||Target|
Shipping Temperature: +4°C cool packs
- Amplification and detection: VP1 gene of Parvovirus B19
- Real-time PCR with rapid hot-start Taq DNA polymerase
- ROX™ dye as passive reference
- Internal Positive Control System to exclude false-negative results
- Optimized to handle PCR inhibitors
- PCR- platforms: runs on all established standard real-time PCR- platforms
- Harmonized thermal profiles to run RNA and DNA samples simultaneously
- Available formats: Kit (with reaction mix) or Assay-only
PCR platforms: ViroReal® Kit Parvovirus B19 is developed and validated for the Applied Biosystems® 7500 System (Thermo Fisher Scientific), LightCycler® 480 (Roche) and Mx3005P® QPCR System (Agilent), but is also suitable for other real-time PCR instruments.